Awards & Recognition
A Reputation for Excellence and Quality Solutions
Over the years, Nationwide has received numerous awards and recognition.
We’re honored to have received these accolades and are proud of what they represent – our unwavering commitment to excellence and providing quality solutions and services to the people and communities we serve.
- Nationwide received 2nd place in the J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Retirement Plan Participant Satisfaction Study in the large and small plan segment based on participant feedback. J.D. Power Recognized Nationwide® as "Highest in Group Retirement Satisfaction among Mixed Plan Providers" in 2018. For J.D. Power 2018 award information, visit jdpower.com/awards.
- Natiowide Earns DALBAR Recognition for Industry-Leading Service:
- Natiowide received Top Honors for Outstanding Service Delivery to Plan Participants with the 2020 Customer Experience Excellence Award.
- Highest tier of Service Center Support to Plan Participants for 6 years in a row: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014.
- Ranked #1 in DALBAR's review of Mobile Websites for Retirement Plan Providers for 6 consecutive years: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014.
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions earned DALBAR's Communication Seal for the Plan Participant's online experience consistently since 2016.
- Ranked on Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for list for 6th consecutive year: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- 2019 Computerworld "Best Place to Work in IT". Fifth consecutive year named as a top workplace for technology professionals.
- 2018 Black Enterprise 50 Best Companies for Diversity list based on workforce, senior management team, board of directors, and supplier diversity.
- WE USA Top 100 women impacting supplier diversity
Women’s Enterprise and WE USA magazine, 2017
- 2020 Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award recipient (8-time winner)
- 2019 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award. The highest recognition given by the U.S. government to employers for their outstanding support of employees serving in the Guard and Reserve.*
- Multiple client awards
National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators, Inc.
- 2 plan sponsors of the year
- Multiple Eddy awards
Pensions & Investments magazine