Time is On Your Side & You Feel Unsure
Your path to retirement could have many years of opportunities to invest through MSRP. We’ve provided some links and information the help you understand options, and to give you added confidence you're taking steps to help you get on track:
Evaluate your situation – We’re here to help! You can use our financial calculators or talk with our Team MSRP Retirement Specialists if you have questions. You can learn how to evaluate your budget, contributions and other aspects of your plan.
- Use the Interactive Retirement PlannerSM to set goals and track your progress.
- Can you afford to increase your contributions? Use the Paycheck Impact Calculator to find out.
Enroll if you haven’t – The sooner you enroll, the more time your money has to potentially grow.
Do an Account Review – Our Team MSRP Retirement Specialists have the experience to help you get and stay on track. We’ll work with you to do periodic reviews of your account. Our online tools will also help you answer questions about how to invest in your plan.
- Discover your investment style with by using the My Investment Planner. It will help you determine the type of investments that you feel most comfortable with.
You might also be interested in these topics:
- What Are My Investment Choices? – Learn about stock funds, bond funds, mutual funds and more.
- The Cost of Inflation - There are things that are out of your control. Learn more about how inflation may affect your savings in the future.
- Social Security Reform - Recent talk of reform may impact your investments…learn more.
- Living Longer in Retirement - Many public sector employees retire early and may need to live 30 years or more on their savings.
- Market Risk - The market is ever-changing. Learn how to weather the storm.
Get the help you need
Talk to our Team MSRP Retirement Specialists about your options through the Plan. Information provided by Retirement Specialists is for educational purposes only and not intended as investment advice.