Tuesday, November 5th, 9 am to 3 pm
O’Conor State Office Bldg.
201 W. Preston St., Lobby
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Sweeten the deal for your future
9:15-9:45 am or 12:15-12:45 pm
Have you thought about how to keep the party going in retirement? One option is to purchase a fee-free annuity directly through your MSRP account. Come learn about this way of producing income for life! Presented by MetLife.
- Owe money? Make a plan
10:00–10:30 am or 1:00–1:30 pm
Do you envision a life of financial freedom? Is debt putting a damper on your plans? Come learn how to reduce and eliminate debt so you can live the time of your life!
Presented by University of Maryland Extension.
- Ready. Set. Retire
10:45–11:15 am or 1:45–2:15 pm
Ever wonder what your financial future looks like? MSRP can help you plan for your retirement. With experienced Personal Retirement Consultants, Retirement Specialists, multiple investment strategies and flexible withdrawal options, there is no reason for you to miss out on the action.
Presented by Team MSRP.
- Live today...but plan for tomorrow
11:30 am–12:00 pm or 2:30–3:00 pm
It's never too early to start planning! Come learn how to begin your journey to achieve the party of a lifetime!
Presented by Team MSRP.
While at the Expo, meet personally with a Retirement Specialist, who can help you:
- Enroll in the plan
- Add/change beneficiaries
- Increase/change your contributions
- Review your account
- Select your investments
- Rollover other eligible retirement accounts to your MSRP account (bring your statements from your other accounts).
While at the Expo, meet with financial professionals available to provide guidance, additional retirement information and answer questions.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of MD/DE
- DHCD Hope Program
- Maryland 529
- Maryland Insurance Administration
- Maryland Office of Tourism
- Maryland State Retirement & Pension System
- MetLife Annuities
- Office of the Attorney General - Securities Division and Consumer Protection Division
- Office of the Comptroller - Unclaimed Property and Central Payroll
- Social Security Administration
- University of Maryland Extension
- Team MSRP (Nationwide) for enrollments, account reviews, and account changes
Please note that neither Nationwide or any of its affiliates are related to, endorse, or are affiliated with any other parties presenting information at this event.
Qualified retirement plans, deferred compensation plans and individual retirement accounts are all different; there may be taxes and fees incurred when transferring assets. Also, amounts rolled into your deferred comp plan from another eligible retirement plan will be maintained in a separate rollover account and may be subject to early withdrawal penalties.
Information provided by Retirement Specialists is for educational purposes only and not intended as investment advice. Retirement Specialists are registered representatives of Nationwide Investment Services Corporation, member FINRA.