International Association of Fire Fighters – Financial Corporation
Nationwide Retirement Solutions (Nationwide) makes payments to the International Association of Fire Fighters – Financial Corporation (IAFF-FC) for the value of the use of IAFF-FC's logo, its exclusive endorsement of Nationwide's products and services and the services that IAFF-FC performs generally for all its members related to Nationwide's products and services. IAFF-FC's services and endorsement include:
- Dedicated staff to oversee and support the endorsement relationship.
- IAFF-FC's exclusive endorsement of Nationwide's products and services.
- Opportunities to promote the relationship at multiple state and national IAFF conferences.
- Advertising promoting the Nationwide/IAFF-FC relationship on the IAFF-FC website and in IAFF magazines and materials.
- Introductions and access to IAFF leaders and members across the country to promote the benefits of Nationwide's products and services.
IAFF-FC chose to endorse Nationwide because it believes Nationwide to be best qualified to provide the retirement education, comprehensive investment choices and superior service to its members. IAFF members are free to choose Nationwide or any other provider of retirement products and services.
Nationwide pays a fixed amount to IAFF-FC in exchange for its endorsement of Nationwide's products and services in the deferred compensation program. Nationwide may also pay IAFF-FC in support of promotional items at NAPO conferences.
This should not be considered an endorsement by IAFF-FC of Nationwide Investment Advisors, LLC (NIA) or its provision of advice, or a reflection of any IAFF-FC member's experience as a client of NIA. NIA is not a party to the endorsement arrangement between Nationwide Retirement Solutions (NRS) and IAFF-FC. NIA has not engaged IAFF-FC to solicit retirement plan participants as clients for Nationwide ProAccount®. Nationwide’s payments made to IAFF-FC are not affected by whether an entity’s member chooses to include the Nationwide ProAccount option in its deferred compensation plan or whether a plan participant elects the service.